We can help you find volunteers to support your North Devon-based organisation by referring interested volunteers, and advertising your voluntary vacancies on our website.
To advertise your roles you will need to register or login to Volunteer Connect. This is a FREE service.
Volunteer Connect enables you to:
- Login and update your details
- Advertise your roles
- Manage and track volunteers who’ve registered interest in your roles
- View their profile before inviting them to apply
- Choose how you want prospective volunteers to contact you
- Search our Volunteer Bank to find suitable volunteers
- Keep track of all your roles, past and present
To register or login to Volunteer Connect, click here
Our Volunteer Co-ordinator can advise you on developing new volunteer roles, and describing them in a way which makes them attractive. We can also advise you on the policies and procedures you need to have in place when working with volunteers.
If you need advice or guidance, please contact our Volunteer Co-ordinator here firstname.lastname@example.org