Is there a paid position in North Devon’s voluntary sector that you would like to advertise here? Please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can list it.
A local sports club is looking for a
Book-keeper on a self-employed basis to manage its accounts. The
role should take between 4 to 5 hours per month. The successful
candidate will be required to input all income and expenditure and to prepare
the accounts for presentation at the quarterly committee meetings. Quotes or any questions should be sent to
Claire Fisher at Encompass Southwest via email to: email@example.com
The key duties will include:
- To assist in maintaining the accounting function of the club.
- To allocate funding to each age group and support in setting budgets.
- To process all income from membership, sponsorship and grants etc.
- To process all expenditure for each age group and general funds.
- To abide by financial procedures and administrative systems to ensure accurate capture of financial information as required, including cataloguing of all receipts and maintaining proper filing of financial documents.
- To assist in the preparation of end of year returns, financial accounts for the annual submission to the FCA